Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sunday morning

Photos compliments of my trigger-happy guests...
(I must confess that most of the pictures taken over the next six weeks have been taken by people other than myself.  I was quite happy to just watch them as they shot this and that from here and there and enjoyed it all.  And I thank them heartily for willingly sharing their photos with me and allowing me to share them with you.)

Getting acquainted with Guayaquil

Jorge's bedroom became Aunt Beth's, Katia's and Laura's room.  
Thanks Jorge!

This is the room where Marsha and I stay when we are at Moisés and María's.  It became Mom's and my room temporarily.

"Our" bathroom


Looking into the kitchen


The laundry area

Patio garden: home of the turtles



The living room after Sunday morning meeting




The view from the front door



Standing on the corner, you can see the open door leading into Moisés & María's home. (peach & white)


No comments: