Tuesday, July 26, 2016

On this day I was NOT in the kitchen!!!

For the record, I'm quite happy to cook at preps when it's my turn and all that.  At the same time, I am NOT a cook, so the kitchen is not always my most successful place to be.  That said, my day out of the kitchen had a few unsuccessful moments as well.

Like falling through the bed while I was trying to clean it
(Actually, I think I was just trying to find a comfortable position in which to perform this task.  
Note: This was NOT it!)

And turning the shower on when I was inside cleaning it

Oh well.  That's the way things go.  You always uncramp and dry out eventually.  And then you move on to the next job on the list.

Norman works on bricking one of the guest cabins.

A whole lotta dishes to be washed!

Cleaning out the chest freezer in the casa blanca






Laura practices her flamingo stance while working in the freezer.




Varnishing dining tables


Laundry lady



The outside kitchen is not off limits to any creature!

Vegetable scraps for Valentina



Even if you're not officially on kitchen duty, you don't get out of dish washing!  

And thus endeth the first day of June at El Cristal preps.

No comments: