Monday, April 20, 2015

Los Encuentros

We had a nice roomful for our study of John 3 on Monday night - lots of questions and discussion after we read around and tried to explain a few things about the chapter.  Finally, when things were winding down a bit, one man exclaimed, "We need to take advantage of your being here!  Can we have another study before you leave in the morning?"  It was about 10:00 at night.  So, of course, we agreed to study John 4 in the morning.  Fortunately, we didn't have to leave super early in the morning, so we enjoyed our study after breakfast and departed around 9:00.  

The view from my bedroom window

Looking toward the door of my bedroom
That's my bed on the left.  The window is on the right.  The bathroom is behind me.

The laundry area

Outside my window in the morning

Guineos?  Maduros? Verdes?
There are so many kinds of bananas down here.  I can't keep them all straight.  Anyway, you often see them like this.

Oven

El cachorrito

A lovely babbling brook that we passed on our way back into town Tuesday morning


No comments: