Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Giggles Galore

That's what you get when my sister and me get together for any length of time.  We didn't have long this time around, but it was nice to get to spend Sunday night at her house after our Special Meeting rounds were over.  Here's just one snippet of our evening.

Who is that under there?

Do you think she doesn't want her picture taken?



(Refer to title of post)

I see you under there!

Peeking out

I see teeth!


Please, no more???

Just one

Or two

Best friends

2 comments:

Karmen said...

Yes, best friends. But really? All of them? That's okay; I haven't updated my blog yet and I took some pictures too... (rubs hands together)

Kamela said...

Okay, cut out the hand rubbing. I did not post all of them. For example, I specifically left out the one you forbid me to post. See how obedient I am? And also nice?