Thursday, December 20, 2012

One of my homes

Bennett
He's sitting up now!

Gwendolyn displays her artwork
Looks like one Barbie has a bit of a sunburn!

Working on another one

I love cuddle bugs!

Let's try an actual posed one.

Lynae and Gwendolyn puzzle

And Bennett conks out on Ardith's ultra-comfortable lap

A rousing game of Pictionary

Homemade play dough

Look familiar?  I'm sure every one of us has made a house that looks like this at some point or another.  I even got invited inside this one.  It was quite a squeeze, but I made it.  No pictures of that particular feat.  :-)  

On Wednesday morning, we went to the local elementary school for Pre-K arts and crafts.
Mommy paints Gwendolyn's hands to print up an apron.


This is as close to a "completed" picture as I was able to get.  Little Miss G was not interested in modeling her finished apron.  There was too much to do!

Ripping up bread to add to the "Reindeer Food"

Bennett "helps"


It doesn't get much more fun than stickers and confetti!

Making a jingle bell wreath

Santa's face is about to get connected to his body.


Much concentration is required to lace up this bell.

Being goofy back at home

Thanks again Klepzigs for a fun time!  We look forward to coming back.

2 comments:

Melita Stafford said...

Love your little blog window to the loved ones in IL! Looks like sweet times and happy memories being made.

Kamela said...

For sure! I enjoy looking at your blog as well. Can't believe how your kids have grown. That's what happens when time just keeps marching on I guess!