Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

A summary of my day:

Union Meeting at Uncle Elliott and Aunt Becki's
Lunch at El Charro in Ozark
Quiet time in my bed
Gospel Meeting in Springfield
Company over for snacks and games
Return a few birthday phone calls before bed  (to be finished "tomorrow")

And now for a few pictures...
¡OlĂ©!  That's whipped cream on my nose, and no, it's not there by accident.  The waiter kindly put it there for me.  :-)  
Do you like my party hat?

 Dishing up the snacks


Rachel, Lacie, Kamela, Kathleen, Sara, Shayna

Sara, the queen of the mint chip ice cream

And so begins the game of nouns
Drum roll please!

Pat features quite prominently in the next series of acting photos.  He was very animated to say the least!












And now a couple of "action shots" featuring...you guessed it...Pat!


It was a wonderful day!  I'm looking forward to another one next year.


2 comments:

Troy + Youngin said...

Happy, happy birthday! Wishing you a wonderful year....

Kamela said...

Thanks muchly!