Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tuesday

Tuesday's "complete" itinerary:

- Take computer to be repaired to home of friend who will work on it
- Take Sharon to bus stop  (This includes driving around and around several blocks trying to find a legal parking spot.)
- Meander around downtown Indianapolis (primarily in search of Dunkin' Donuts, which we knew was there somewhere)
- Pick up lunch for us and Janet
- Depart Indianapolis for Rosedale
- A little baby time with Lyric  (Sorry, no pictures this time!)
- Supper
- Gospel Meeting
- Eye crossing lessons (I couldn't do it, though I did try for a long time.  Don't laugh; you never know when that kind of skill might come in handy!  During the course of this activity, I was also able to highly entertain the other occupants of the house.)
- Rock the baby to sleep (Mommy nearly had her there already, but she wasn't completely limp yet.)
- Head for my own bed while I can still make it on my own two feet.

No comments: