Friday, June 17, 2011

Kids say the cutest things!

I showed Adrian my first blog of the evening.  "Who is this?" I asked, pointing at the picture of him on my computer screen.  "Me," he replied.  "How did you get on my computer?"  He answered very seriously, "I do not know."


Samuel woke up a little while after Rose and I arrived.  Here he is at the top of the stairs with a smile on his face upon seeing me.  How can your heart not melt at such a sight?  He came down and told me with a gleam in his eye, "When I heard you talking to Mom, I just sot up and dot out of bed!"  "Were you coming to give me a hug?" I asked him.  He got a funny look on his face.  "Oh...I didn't think of it."

When I showed Sam my first blog, he looked at his brother, shook his head and proclaimed, "You're too funny, Adrian!"

Rose came downstairs and said, "Hi, Sam.  How are you?"  He replied, "I'm a little sick."  I hadn't seen any indication of sickness up to that point, so I inquired.  "Do you have a runny nose?"  "No," Sam said.  "I have a sneezy mouth."

1 comment:

Becca said...

These crack me up! Soo cute..Miss those boys!!