Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Seeing Sharon Off

On Monday, I drove to Bloomington, Indiana to pick up Sharon Rostad and Becca Shaw.  We spent the night in Indianaoplis, and then Becca and I drove Sharon downtown on Tuesday morning so she could get on the Mega Bus destined for Chicago.  No station, just a street corner.  Lots of construction and one-way streets.  We found it, waited a while in the heat and saw her safely off.  She'll be gone for a month.  During that time, Becca will be with Janet Nicol in the field that I am now leaving, and I will return to Illinois.

Sharon waiting for the bus
She wishes I would have gotten her minimal amount of luggage in the picture - 2 pieces!

Looks like a nice ride!

After leaving Sharon, we treated ourselves to Dunkin' Donuts.  I hardly ever drink coffee.  Don't ask me why I made an exception on a 100-degree day!

No comments: