Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Return to Ecuador

My time in the good old US of A has flown by and is now drawing to a close.  It's been a wonderful year with many special privileges and the creation of a boatload of memories that I will carry forward with me.  I obviously have not kept up on my blog and have done a horrible job of even taking pictures since I've been home, so there's not much to document.  Due to time constraints, I won't try to play catch up this time.  I will do a few posts to share some thoughts from this summer's convention season and then start current.

My return ticket to Ecuador is for October 16 at noon from O'Hare International Airport.  Our preps there will begin on the 21st, so I'll have a couple of days to try and get my head on straight before heading to El Cristal to begin six weeks of preps and convention rounds.  I don't know how well I'll be able to do at blogging, but I'll try to at least let you know that I'm still alive now and again.

Thanks for being patient and for continuing to follow along!


No comments: