Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Bottle-making plus

Marsha and I returned to the home of Carlos and María for the last time before conventions this past Thursday.  We had a busy evening.

Jared and I played with dinosaurs.  Unfortunately, we were too busy playing to take pictures.

We enjoyed the sunset and received intermittent reports from J with regards to the changing colors of the sky.  Once he learned his colors, the world has really opened up!  :-)

Here's J posing in front of the house before we head back inside.

No pictures of supper

Remember those bottles we started decorating last time we were here?  They're ready and waiting for the next steps in the process... painting.

J examines the paint bottles

and then watches longingly as his big sister and I proceed to paint.

First coat is finished - all black.

 Now we add the layers - gold, blue and purple.

I think they turned out pretty spiffy!  


This is Katy's daily schedule that she has pinned to her wall.  I love the order of it.  
1. I must pray
2. Read the bible
3. Make bed
4. Take a bath
5. Eat
6. Do my homework 
7. Get my things ready
8. Get water
9. Get myself ready for school.

Friday morning's breakfast: Baked maduros (a kind of banana) and crushed up peanuts

No comments: