Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Very Favorite Brother!

We're blogging this a bit late.  Kyle's 27th birthday was April 2nd.  I hadn't thought I'd get to talk to him on his birthday as we were going to be a bit "out in the boondocks" that day.  However, due to a cancellation, we were able to get a later start in the morning, and I had time for a brief phone call that included one of my special "Happy Birthday" compositions.  I think he was impressed!  Hope you had a very happy birthday, buddy!  I love you yots 'n' yots!!!!!  

I managed to find a "few" pictures taken through the years of my little (at least he started out that way) brother.  I tried to narrow them down, but he's always been so stinking cute!  :-) 

Here they are, in the random order that my computer has chosen to download them.















































No comments: