Friday, April 8, 2016

Desayuno

I don't have a huge appetite in the morning.  In fact, I would be happy to skip breakfast all together if it was permitted.  I know.  I know.  That's not good for you.  You should eat breakfast like a king, your midday meal like a prince and supper like a pauper.  I'm happy with the prince and pauper thing.  It's the king part I have trouble with.  Anyway, if I skimp on breakfast on occasion, what we're served on other days more than makes up for any previous "lack."  Here's this morning's offering.


The two eggs and two bolones (verde & cheese) in the foreground are all, yes all, for me.  The cheese sandwiches in the background are to share - one for me and one for Marsha.  To drink we have coffee, papaya juice and water.  

*And for the record, I managed to eat one egg, half a bolón and half a sandwich in the food department while downing all three offered beverages.  

No comments: