Thursday, December 17, 2015

As noted by Laura

This is out of sequential order, but I want to get this in print before I forget.  My current visitors are Laura E and Alaina T from Illinois.  We've had a wonderful few days together so far.  (More about that later)  Tonight Laura came back from her shower with this observation:

"One perk of showering here (in Manabí) is that you don't ever have to worry about running out of hot water."


How true!  How true!  
Thanks for putting things in perspective, Laura!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Love it! I will remember that as a perk in showering here too:-)

Anita said...

I was wondering when we were going to see her name!
How about drying off? The outdoor showers here, used in the summer, you almost don't need a towel, especially if there's a breeze!