Monday, October 12, 2015

A couple of my Ecuadorian grandparents

We hadn't stayed with don Leuto & Sra. María Luísa this year because we had understood that it was too much for them.  They were happy for our visits but kept insisting that we would come and stay.  We decided to accept their offer during this trip to Las Mercedes and spent Thursday night with our dear honorary grandparents.  We were all delighted.




Can you tell what it is?

The black spot right above my bed...




Yes, I definitely used my toldo that night!  Bats are not on my list of favorite creatures.


The house


The shower 
(In the bigger pictures of the house, it's the little shack in the back and on the left.)

One view from inside the shower

Noni fruit





And we can't forget the cat, thanks to whom, there are no mice in the house.
Do you think we could train him to catch bats???

No comments: