Tuesday, February 17, 2015

One of our homes in Quito

W & K McLean are originally from Canada but live here in Quito to have an open home and support the friends and workers here.  We appreciate their home very much.  They have an unattached guest house known as the Suite.  This is where I keep my extra things, and we frequently come and go from here when we are in Quito.

The Suite
"My" bed is just on the other side of the windows.

The front yard




The back entrance to the main house is just through that gate and up the steps.

Our gate out to the street

Just one shot inside - my bed
Directly behind me is the bathroom.
Behind me and to the right is another bed.
To the left is the kitchen area and a closet for our hanging clothes.

3 comments:

Karmen said...

Where's the mirror that's always behind your head when we Skype?? :)

Becca said...

These pics make me wish it was spring or summer here. Beautiful! Think of you often. :)

Kamela said...

Yes, Becca. It's quite lovely. Perfect weather really. I love the snow, but I can't complain at all. Thanks for your thoughts this way. Mine go that way as well!