Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Side note

This past Saturday, a few friends came over to Mom and Dad's to help critique some hymns regarding sing-ability.  Somehow, I only managed to get one picture of that actual event.  (And that one didn't turn out too well.)  The rest of my photo-taking energy was directed toward a certain little bright-eyed cutie.  All critiques on this "side note" were exceedingly positive!  



"Do you want my pacifier?"

All evening, Eleanor would hold up one finger when asked how old she was.  (Her birthday was the 12th.)  The exception to the rule was when I had the camera pointed in her direction.  Here Grandma coaxes to no avail.  




This is as close to a "one" shot as I got!




2 comments:

Ruth S. said...

If you add them all up, what do you have more pics of, trees or cute kids?!

Kamela said...

Good question! I guess in the overall scheme of things, the cute kids probably win. :)