Friday, November 7, 2014

15 years!

How time does fly!

My 15-year high school class reunion was originally scheduled to take place in July - right in the middle of convention preparations.  I sent my regrets that I would not be able to attend.  Apparently a number of other people did the same thing because I received further word that the reunion would be postponed until October.  As the time drew nearer, it seemed like it would be possible for me to go, so I accepted the invitation and asked Jane to come along.  We had a very nice evening at the Ozark House Restaurant in Bloomington.  About 25 former classmates came, along with nearly that many spouses (spice?).  It was nice to see old friends again and do some catching up.  I was glad that I could attend.  

In some ways it hardly seems possible that 15 years have gone by since high school, and in other ways, those days seem like they happened several lifetimes ago!  Such is life.




No comments: