Saturday, June 15, 2013

Planting flowers and other assorted activities

Gwendolyn had gotten some flower seeds from somewhere, so one morning while we were there she and her mommy embarked on a seed planting mission in the backyard.  Bennett joined us, and I tried to catch as much of the action on my camera as I could.  Here are a "few" of the ones I shot.

Gwendolyn is excited about her seeds.  I was hoping they would make it to the patch of ground that Mommy had in mind for planting.

Mommy and Gwendolyn making the trek across the yard to the planting site

"Hey!  They left me behind!"

Mommy gets a few up-close photos of the process.

Life is good!

Hmmm... what's this over here?

Looks just right for digging!

"Look what I found!"

"Look what I found!"

Seeds planted - check.
Now G heads out with the watering can.

Now that Big Sister is done with the shovel...



Having fun!

No comments: