Monday, June 17, 2013

Jump like you mean it!

That's what I heard a lot while playing on the trampoline with my friend, Max, a few weeks ago.  I couldn't turn down his request to jump on the trampoline with him, but somehow my stomach wasn't up for the vigorous jumping I might have enjoyed when I was his age.  We managed some regular jumping as well as trampoline leapfrog before I begged for a rest and was rewarded by the offer of just a regular old game of tag.  No jumping involved!

Ready, set, jump!

And let's add some sword fighting!

Big brother, Ty, and little puppy, Comet Jughead Kesselring, join us on the tramp.

STATIC!!!

Max entertains me on the play equipment while I try to catch my breath.

A bit of tumbling

What a puppy!  
Video ends when Max decides that attention needs to shift back to him.  :-)

No comments: