Monday, January 7, 2013

The arrival of the OK LiaBraatens

Kyle and Kalynn arrived in Eureka at about 4:00 pm on Friday, December 30.  Dad and I were the initial welcome crew.  Grandma and Grandpa joined us later for supper and a few games.

Moose meat sloppy joes for supper
YUM!

We learned that Kalynn will never make a successful criminal.  Being Mr. X in our game of Scotland Yard nearly sent her over the edge with stress.

A map of London 
Mr. X must navigate the transportation system of the city without being caught by the detectives hot on his trail.

Kyle and I do a quick demonstration game of Master Mind for the grandparents.

Kyle entertains

An afternoon's work completed
Thanks for the help, Kyle!
I would recommend taking a little more time to do a puzzle like this.  I was so sore the next day, I could hardly move!  Who knew that putting together a puzzle could do that to a person?!

Kalynn makes music

No comments: