Monday, January 7, 2013

I'll never know how I skipped...

December 30th.  As a bit of an organizational freak, it bothers me just a little bit that some of these blog posts are slightly out of order.  This one is really problematic because we have to backtrack to a "whole nother" year!  Hopefully you can get over it as well as I am getting over the initial shock of finding another folder of pictures that I forgot to include in the appropriate location.  Here's what Sunday, Dec. 30 looked like at 914 S. Main St.

Once again, Steven J provides the music.

Joel lights the candles.

Kalynn and Brenda work on the salad.

A rowdy bunch in the living room

Kyler and his gram

More Dutch Blitz

Lauren and Kalynn talk about school

Dad tunes up while Kyle supervises

My little sis flashes a winning smile for the camera.

Fortunately, Aunt Beth brought along her reading glasses.

Back massage train
How fortunate that I got to be in front!

Kyle and his momma

No comments: