Thursday, January 31, 2013

A good time with good friends

One of our homes when Karmen visited me last weekend was the Vail residence in Monticello.  We knew Rob and Andrea when they were first married and lived in the Peoria area.  Over the years, four children have been added to the family.  It's a great place to go for entertainment and encouragement.  I only took a few pictures on my phone, so that's all I can post for now.  I'm hoping to get a few more from Karmen when she gets around to it.  :-)  (Hint, hint)

All these pics were taken during our rousing game of dominoes on Monday morning with the two younger Vail kidlets.
Paxton waits patiently for his turn.

Anya loves to draw from the boneyard whether she needs to or not!

Stack 'em up!

Getting a little exercise in during the game

Cheese!

Anya takes her turn.

4 comments:

KL said...

I'm HEEEEERE; see me? I thought about leaving a message on every blog, but I shall not. I shall, however, try to remember to send you photographs.

Kamela said...

I SEEEEE YOU!!!! Thanks for the pics. You're welcome to leave a comment on every blog, and I would try to respond to them in shorter order than I responded to this one. (Perhaps I should not make such a "promise" with Special Meeting rounds just around the corner. :-)

KL said...

Haven't you learned ANYTHING recently? Don't say things you don't mean ;)

Kamela said...

Now here's a quick response if ever there was one! See, I meant it! :P