Friday, November 16, 2012

Whodunit???

Last evening, I attended my first Murder Mystery Dinner.  It was held at the Spokane high school, and my cousin, Lacie, had a very important roll.  She was the victim!  Natalie Wimberly (aka Lacie) was the president of the Mystery Solvers' Association.  Three finalists contending for induction to the Mystery Solvers' Hall of Fame were present, and as Natalie was presenting the award to the winner, she was stabbed in the back.  She was then hauled out of the room on a beverage cart and stuffed in a freezer to preserve the body.  (I hope that last part didn't actually happen for her sake!)  The remaining living persons proceeded to solve the mystery with a little audience participation.  All in all, it was a very fun evening, and we were glad to see Lacie alive and well at the end of it all.

My ticket / invitation

Dinner

Parker, Yours Truly, Rachel, Kathleen

Lacie gives us an up close and personal look at her "dead" face.

No comments: