Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner

The two LiaBraaten brothers get some things figured out as meal preparations get under way.  

Mashed potatoes get their start as well as a delicious pumpkin dessert



The kitchen/dining room area is a busy place!

Grandpa enjoys some coffee cake while he waits for the main course.

Lacie, Kyle and Fleece observe / supervise the kitchen proceedings

Karmen, Parker, Lacie and Catie pose with the tablecloth.  "Why?" you may ask.  "I have no idea," is my enlightened answer.

Another serious conversation takes place where the smells are pleasant and the company delightful


The whole crew minus Aunt Becki, who was sick on Thanksgiving day 

The grandpas converse after the meal

The grandmas do their visiting a little closer together.  :-)  

The chief dishwashers
What's the matter, Kyle?  Is that sink too short for you?

Is that ladle the topic of conversation?

Once again, Parker provides us with some post-Thanksgiving dinner entertainment.  This particular routine is fast becoming a tradition.
"You must pay the rent!"

"I can't pay the rent!"

There are no pictures for the finishing lines, unfortunately.
"I'll pay the rent."
"My hero!"

I tell the story of Elmer, my pet lion.

And, what's the ultimate post-T dinner activity?  
Napping, of course!




Hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine was!

No comments: