Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday

10:00 am - Fellowship Meeting

12:00 pm - Practice run of Thanksgiving dinner -  I think it'll work just fine!  We also had some special company with us for the meal and afternoon - Lewis and Melva Townsend.  I met Melva the first time seven years ago in Ecuador, and we have corresponded off and on ever since.  The last time I saw her was in 2007, so it was lovely to be together again.

4:00 pm - Gospel Meeting at the Optimist Club in Springfield

After 6:45 pm (That's what time it is now, and this event hasn't actually happened yet.) - Homemade pizza for supper

? pm - Bedtime  (I'm looking forward to this one!)

Lots of "bread" both spiritual and natural - a wonderful day!  Hope your Sunday was a rich one as well.

3 comments:

Tamara Erickson said...

Will you be there at 4 next Sunday, too? Is there room for us?

Kamela said...

Maybe I should have clarified that the Gospel Meeting was in Springfield, MO. There will be meeting there again next week at 3:30 if you are down this way. :-)

Tamara Erickson said...

lol ok, I did wonder how you were two places at once...and I thought the S'field IL mtg was in Ashland at 7... so I guess there was a reason I was confused :P Don't suppose we will make it