Tuesday, January 24, 2023

A few thoughts from El Cristal convention (Nov. 11-13, 2022)

  • When my tongue gets out of control, I need to examine my relationship with God.
  • God has given me something through the gospel, and He wants me to do something with it.
  • We accept that life isn't getting any easier, but don't let that keep you from giving time to the most important things.
  • There is no detail of our lives that escapes God's notice.
  • God hasn't called us because of what we are, but because of what He is.
  • In every experience, God has something special to teach us.
  • God wants to bring us all, whether up or down, to the level of reality.
  • In every temptation, God gives us a way of escape.  We decide whether or not to accept that way of escape.
  • Don't be frightened to get conviction.
  • When we are seeking the good of our soul, we will always have an enemy.

No comments: