Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Views from the bus window

 For some reason unknown unto me, my computer has decided to upload all these pictures in reverse order from that in which they were taken.  So, this is kind of a backwards representation of our trip, which I guess will bother no one except perhaps me, and I guess it doesn't bother me enough to take the time to fix it!  So, starting at the bottom of this post and working your way up, you'll see a bit of our trip from Quito to El Cristal on Oct. 19.


Those are clouds, not water that we are looking down on.















I was trying to get a picture of the dog half on the roof and half on the terrace.  Perhaps if you squint and use your imagination a little, you'll be able to see him.  


Can you see the pig being sliced up?



A little foggy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Ecuador!

Sarah Price said...

Beautiful Ecuador!♥️