Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Moving in and taking a look around

It felt really good to get moved into my little corner for the duration of preps.

Checking out the "White House"

This will be my primary preps responsibility since I am on beds at El Cristal. 

I must admit to feeling a little overwhelmed when I walked into this space.  

This is the view from the entrance door.  Mattresses and blankets are stacked up directly in front of me at the back of the room.  To the left (partially visible) are MANY dishes to be washed.  To the right (partially visible) is the storage for cleaning supplies.  This is where the women sleep during convention, so all will have to be emptied out and cleaned.  We also hold the workers' meeting here before convention begins.  

The dishwashing area

Close-up of mattress piles and dining benches in the background


In front of the mattress stack (to the right) are two bedrooms and a bathroom.

Bedroom #1

Bedroom #2

No comments: