Sunday, September 18, 2016

Speeding cars, paper frogs, fancy bottles and tuna people

This is definitely not the greatest video in the world, partly because I was otherwise occupied while I was taking it and partly because I was trying to not let J know that I was taking a video.  I don't know how long we entertained ourselves by zooming J's toy car under the couch.  Back and forth, back and forth.  And each time, he explained to me what I should do as if it was the first time.  

Marsha's handiwork: two origami frogs, one flying bird and one penguin (that I mistakenly called a dolphin)

J finally learned how to make the frogs jump.  Sometimes.  

K had learned in school how to decorate glass bottles using newspapers and toilet paper to make designs.  I thought the result was quite impressive and told her that next time we come, I want to make one.  

Our lunch - tuna mixture wrapped up in mashed potatoes on a bed of lettuce with cranberry juice to drink




No comments: