Friday, August 28, 2015

One of the many ways in which we get ready for meeting

Jill and I are in our room trying to get ready for Gospel Meeting.  Enter R.  She has a fabulous idea.  She could do our hair.  I silkily persuade her that it would be better to do mine after meeting.  Jill, however, has a kinder heart and agrees to play hairdresser now.

The agreement

She starts out with a smile.


Can I still drink my tea while this is going on?

The first creation


Masterpiece #2

And now for some sort of twisted up thing

Will it stay???

Don't move.  Don't breath.  It just might!  

But mean old Jill decided to comb her hair again herself before the meeting!  

Oh, and I did make good on my promise to let R beautify my hair after the meeting.  We just didn't get any pictures.  :-)  

No comments: