Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Visiting in San Agustín

Jill and E
E is has five brothers - four older and one younger.  

I've heard of an open floor plan, but this seems a little different somehow.

The view from our bed
Below is the living room.


The kids leap around up here like monkeys.  Jill and I stepped a little more cautiously.  
From this side of the room, you have a clear view of the other bedroom and the bathroom.  

One of our roommates - not my favorite!

The view out the back window

Where the pigs live

Making creations out of towels for entertainment between meetings on Sunday


L, the youngest, is in the foreground with Brother #4 in the back


Can you tell that Jill is getting ready for meeting?

W shows off his rabbit.

"Mind the gap!"  

I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of the bathroom.  It was partially open on all sides, including on top.  While I was showering on Saturday night, I was joined by the cat, the kitten and the dog, all at separate times.  While my first visitor, the kitten, scared the liver out of me, I soon grew accustomed to the bathroom traffic.    

No comments: