Sunday, April 8, 2012

Crazy Weather

I'm not yet a veteran South Carolinian, so I can't say that the weather has been unusual for here.  However, it has been quite different from what I am used to, especially at this time of year.  A couple of days after arriving in SC, I decided to leave my jacket behind as the temperatures were consistently in the upper 80's. (This was in March.)  I also replaced my long-sleeved shirts with 3/4-length and short sleeves.  There were a few days that I could have been glad for something a little heavier in the clothing department, but overall, I did okay.  Many days have been mixed with sunshine and rain, and one day there was a little hail thrown into the mixture.  Here are a few pictures of a lovely storm we had when I was in Greenville.

The SC flag

next to the USA flag

Walking through the hail stones in bare feet

I love that sound!

This is where the rainbow was just a second or two before I snapped the picture.  It was pretty, but you'll have to take my word for it.  :-)

No comments: