Thursday, November 17, 2011

What I Am Thankful For

Among other things...

  • Faith in God
  • Freedom
  • My family who is always there for me
  • Wonderful friends far and near
  • Co-workers whose lives inspire me
  • Good childhood memories
  • Four wonderful years of teaching at Telpochcalli Elementary School in Chicago
  • Students who taught me more than they knew
  • Past traveling opportunities that have enriched my life
  • My privilege to be involved in the greatest work there is
  • Every experience of life that has brought me to where I am today
  • Hope for the future
As I have compiled this list, I have realized how MANY things I could add to it.  I've tried to hit a few of the highlights while being glad for all the things I haven't included but have been caused to think about and be consciously thankful for again.  

No comments: