Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Change of plans

The Illinois / Indiana workers' list this year says that I am to be in the southwest Indiana field with Gloria Edwards and Janet Nicol.  However, after a phone call a couple of weeks ago, the list is no longer accurate.  Alice Christopher, who has been laboring in South Carolina, has come to Indiana temporarily.  While she is here, she and I will be together in the northwest part of Indiana.  I was very much looking forward to being back in southwest IN as I was here three years ago and loved it.  However, I know that once I get to northwest IN, I will love it there as well.  I'm glad it always seems to work that way.  I don't know how long I will be there nor where I will go after Alice leaves.  What I do know is that it pays to be flexible and to fit in.  It certainly keeps life interesting!

1 comment:

TruffleLady said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

But we'll try to fit in too. Sniff!

E & A and A, K, A, T, A, D in S.west IN