Thursday, March 10, 2011

Future Worker?

Last night after our Gospel Meeting, Ryker invited me to his meeting.  He had rigged up a "microphone" using a reflex hammer from his doctor kit and a play house.  He told me to sit down.  "I going to speak," he announced.  He got behind the microphone and said, "Tell me the story of Jesus; write on my heart every word.  All done now."  Meeting was over.

We had couple more meetings this morning after breakfast.  In one of them he said, "I going to speak about choo-choo trains."  What a surprise!

Getting geared up
You can see the end of the reflex hammer sticking out of the red handle.  The hammer part is what he speaks into.  I'm not sure what roll the stethoscope plays.  Maybe it's the cord.


Getting closer

Apparently in order to be heard, you have to eat the mic.

All done.  Thanks for coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...just was shown your blog, and Ryker and Alivia's Gram is loving these posts! Thanks for sharing, it's all so precious!