Monday, January 7, 2013

Headin' Home

Sound familiar?  This time the home to which I headed (on Sunday, December 23 - Yes, I am behind again.) was in Eureka, IL.  The house at 914 S. Main St. is the place that I have called home for the most years of my life.  (We moved there in the summer of 1992, and I moved out - for the most part - in the summer of 2003.)  But I digress...

After Sunday morning meeting in Mechanicsburg, I headed north on I-55 for a bit of time with my family for the holidays.  I thought I would just be there until Christmas day, but as you will be able to see in the upcoming blogs, I was there a "few days" longer than that.  I think I can safely say that a good time was had by all.  You can use the pictures in the next few blog entries to decide for yourself.

No comments: