Thursday, February 5, 2015

A very special family

The last time I was in Ecuador, in 2007, I was privileged to meet the Basurto family. Don G and Sra. K had six sons and one daughter. At the time when I met them, I believe that two of the sons had professed. The rest of the family was listening to the gospel. We had gospel meeting on their veranda, and they were on the edge of their seats, hungry and ready to hear. Soon after I left, the parents fully embraced the gospel and two other sons made their choice as well. It was wonderful to see them again a couple of weeks ago.  Janine and I were in their home for the midweek Bible study and then for supper and the night. It was a very special time. 

The view from our bedroom window was beautiful. 




Our bedroom

Nuestros toldos


Before our departure on Thursday morning





No comments: